Luxury Villa Rentals Worldwide:
We have the best Luxury villas worldwide: in South America … in North America… in Africa… Asia Europe and the Caribbean
People spend their lifes working hard every day without resting. When we decide to take a vacation, we have to do it the best way possible with real luxury and comfort, for that we offer the greatest luxury villas in every continent to the client´s convenience with lodgings and services with the best quality. Meet us staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
Pleasant reception: We offer you a nice welcome with champagne and the facilities you like.
Assigned driver: A personal driver will greet you at the airport and take you to your destination; this service will be available for the time you stay in our luxury villas
House keeping: The luxury villa will be always exceptionally clean, hygienic and organized.
Household Manager: There will be a household manager to attend your prior needs and manage any service issues.
Planned itinerary: We offer an itinerary with detailed tours to the most popular and famous places in the city for your entire trip.
VIP Luxury Villa Rentals counts with various services for our clients:
- Exclusive and private parties
- Private concerts with live music of prominent artists
- Reservations in advanced restaurants, mythical bars and historical places
- Travels in classical cars
- Wine tasting
- Exclusive meetings
- Skydiving, Underwater exploration, Skin diving, Hiking, Safaris, Yatch and private airplane voyages, Sightseeing Tours, Snorkeling, Camping, Open air activities
- Tropical paradises, Scenic landscapes, Volcanic landscapes
- Bright sunsets, Adventurous destinies, Relaxing sessions, Yoga meetings, Surfing, Archeological remains explorations, Museums visits, Swimming with dolphins and sea lions, Sightseeing of whales.
According to the different countries around the world, the selection of luxury villas we have:
- Luxurious houses with swimming pools and jacuzzi
- Penthouses with a gorgeous sight to the sea
- Private islands
- Beach houses
- Lushing mansions
- Stunning apartments with excellent locations.
TOURISM IN THE DIFFERENT CONTINENTS IN OUR LUXURY VILLA RENTALS:
LUXURY VILLAS IN AFRICA:
Ground of exuberating wonders and a magic culture full of tonalities, Africa is the third most extended continent according to its territorial dimension. This place is known in the entire world for its rich culture, its mixed wildlife and such an exquisite history. Africa is considered the nest of humanity and civilization, the place were human life on earth began.
This continent counts with 54 independent countries that form it: Angola, Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea Equatorial, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marruecos, Mauricio, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Central African Republic, Congo Republic, Ruanda, Santo Tome and Prince, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leona, Somalia, Swaziland, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunis, Uganda, Yibuti, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Wildlife preserves and reserves to delight of a magical African safari. These ones are of the greatest attractions for African vegetation and its amazing wild animals, such as the African elephant: the biggest animal in the world, the giraffe: the tallest animal, the ferocious and faster: cheetah, the place of the biggest and famous Nile crocodile, etcetera.
Some of the most amazing souvenirs are African jewelry, he first time someone wear jewels were African, at the beginning were performed seashells with the size of a pea forming a necklace and though the time passed its fabrication techniques were improved, being African jewelry some of the most beautiful and perfects in the world for its unique and impressive shapes. The common materials used to create African jewelries are ivory, caved stone, bones, sea shells, amber, eggshell, teeth and animal fur.
Luxury Villas in Africa have a fantastic environment that gives the feeling of adventure, surrounded by nature, with every facility you can enjoy of many recreative attractions such as safaris, swimming with dolphins and sea lions and sighting of whales. Meet Africa staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
Geographic and natural wonders, history of art, animals, jewelry and African fashion, transform Africa in a continent with a perfect travel panoramic.
- The longest river in the world, The Nile
- The home of the biggest dessert in the world: the Sahara
- The Kilimanjaro mountain, the highest in Africa
- Madagascar, the biggest island in Africa and the fourth biggest in the entire world
- The Victoria Cataracts, the greatest of all Africa.
- The Great Pyramid of Guiza
- National Park Kruger
- Okavango Delta
- Masai Mara
- Volcanic Meadow
- Zambezi River
- Robben Island
- Malawi Lake
- Nakuru River
- Valley of the Kings
- Pyramids of Giza
- Island of Pemba
- Temple of Ramses II
- Temple of Kom Ombo
- South Africa
African multiculturalism is impressive, being South Africa the most equal country in the continent, making it more attractive as a touristic destiny. Meet Africa staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
Marruecos as the first country in Africa´s ranking of tourism offers excellent beach destinations through the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, traditional food rich in proteins and spectacular mountainous lands.
African continent is the perfect travel destiny, dragging every visitor into a spectacular journey full of adventure, animals, nature, wildlife, jewels, colors, safaris, great landscapes, history, diversity, memories and excitement. It’s full of the most interesting, varied, geographical and natural wonders. Art, animals, jewels, African fashion, souvenirs, an amazing history and a magical continent waits you on Africa.
LUXURY VILLAS IN EUROPE:
Europe as a continent is politically formed these fifty countries: Albania, Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Belorussia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Vatican City, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Rumania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Turkey, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
European Continent suggests many amazing places to every visitor, some of the most spectacular touristic destinies of Europe are these:
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Paris: Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, cafes and fashion.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Rome: The Coliseum, iconic art and The Vatican
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Venice: Carnivals, Festivals, channels and San Marcos Plaza.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin London: Buckingham Palace and British Museum.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Barcelona: Gaudi buildings, gothic neighborhood and tapas.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Florence: Brunelleschi Dome, renaissance art.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Madrid; Royal Palace and Prado Art Museum.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Praga: Carlos Bridge and medieval city.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Vienna: Schönbrunn, museums and opera.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Amsterdam: Van Gogh Museum, channels and cycling.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Istanbul: historical city of Europe and Asia.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Milan: ¨The Last Dinner¨ Cathedral, haute couture.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Berlin: Brandenburg and Berlin Wall.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Munich: Oktoberfest, Hofbräuhaus and the Residence.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Budapest: Danube River and Hill of the Castle.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Athens: City with the Acropolis and the Parthenon.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Lisbon: Alfama, San Jorge Castle and fado music.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Moscow: Capital of Russia with the Kremlin.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Santorin: Fira, Oia, beaches and volcanoes.
- Luxury Villas For Rentin Frankfurt of Menno: Goethe house and museums.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Vatican City: Basilica, Sistine Chapel.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Saint Petersburg: Hermitage Museum, ballet.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Seville: Alcazar Castle, cathedrals and flamingoes.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Copenhagen: Tivoli, palaces and ¨The little mermaid¨.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Naples: Pizzas, Pompeii, Royal Palace and art.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Edinburgh: Royal Mille, castles, art festivals.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Granada: Alhambra and cathedrals.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Nice: French Riviera, museums of Matisse´s art.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in For Rent Iceland: Dubrovnik: Art, Banje Beach.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in For Rent Pisa: Toscana City, Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Zurich: Bank Center in the Limago River.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Stockholm: Sweden capital.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Salzburg: Natal city of Mozart, baroque center.
- Luxury Villa Rentals National Park of the Plitvice Lakes: National alpine park.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Port: Ribeira District and port warehouses.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Oslo: Norway capital, with museums and parks.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Reykjavik: Iceland capital, Viking history, bohemian and blue lagoon.
- Luxury Villas Rentals Cologne: Cologne Cathedral: antique city and art.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Dublin: Museums, castles and Kells Book.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Mykonos: Beaches, nightlife, city of Mykonos.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Valence: Serrano’s Towers, Lonja de Seda, Turia Garden and beaches.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Lucerne: Alpine city, Channel Bridge.
- Luxury Villas For Rent in Zermatt: Famous ski center in the Mont Cervino.
Europe is a well known continent for the great touristic places that proposes and for the varied and amazing activities that every visitor can realize to delight the continent´s charms, such as camping, architecture, art, skiing, golf and sightseeing. Enjoy Europe staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
Europe the cradle of occidental culture, in terms of surface is the second smallest continent. This continent is a mix of different cultures. Every person that visits any country of Europe takes home great experiences with them; there are places for every occasion.
Luxury Houses in Europe gather a European air that invites you to share great soirees with family, friends and couples.
Every country of Europe has different cultures, life styles and customs. This makes Europe very interesting and stunning to every visitor because has charms to everyone, offering infinite opportunities to enjoy of many activities, relax, delight and know the culture of the place. Europe, a dreamed destiny full of marvelous wonders.
The Caribbean is a region conformed by the Caribbean Sea, being surrounded by Caribbean islands and coasts. These regions is formed by many countries such as: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Granada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Santa Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Surinam and El Salvador. Meet them staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
The Caribbean is known for its summer weather, perfect beaches and blue skies.
With majestic landscapes, glorious seas, clean blue skies, refined food and luxurious lodgings, the Caribbean invites you to enjoy of a breathtaking holidays.
Luxury Villas makes every client feel excellent.
From memorial times the Caribbean countries and islands always embrace their visitors with a warm welcoming, were no one leaves without an unforgettable memory and sensational souvenirs reflecting the Caribbean culture. There are many places to explore and do sightseeing, for those who like adventure.
By describing each of the Caribbean islands can discover how different cultures and customs exist. Discover it staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
Surrounded by an exuberating nature, this zone will motivate you to stay for a few more days and discover every secret of a tropical place. Some activities like snorkeling, tennis, golf, scaling mountains and sky diving will make you fall in love of the Caribbean luxury villas. Its nature is known for refined white sand beaches and a warm tropical weather.
If you want to have a different, exotic and warm vacations, the Caribbean is the best, offering you a great service in every of our luxury villas, with great views and locations that invite you to dig in a culture full of colors.
The Caribbean is an excellent touristic destiny, a very competitive scenario that waits for you with an entire vacational world, with perfect beaches and thousands of places to explore. Some of these places are named here:
- Luxury villas rentals in Cuba: Havana, white sand beaches, cigars and sun.
- Havana: The capital of Cuba, Old Havana, salsa music and beaches.
- Jamaica: Kingston, Montego Bay, beaches and reggae.
- Varadero: White sands, beaches, health resorts at the Hicacos Peninsula.
- Punta Cana: Beaches, golf and touristic centers.
- Nassau: Capital of Bahamas and cruisers port.
- San Juan: Beaches, coasts, Old San Juan.
- Aruba: Great beaches, Hooland Caribbean Island.
- Santa Lucia: Pitons Mountains, beaches and spas.
- Santo Domingo: Capital of Dominican Republic.
- Barbados: Beaches, history of Bridgetown and rum.
- Montego Bay: Amazing beaches, ¨ Hip Strip¨.
- Caiman Islands: Seven Milles Beach, snorkeling and shipwrecks.
- Virgin Islands of the United States: St. Thomas Islands, St John and Santa Cruz
- Eight Rivers: Touristic town, port of cruisers
- British Virgin Islands: Beaches, nautical, Virgin Fat and Tortola.
- Martinique: Peele Mount, beaches and typical cuisine.
- Antique Island: Nelson Shipyard, beaches and reefs.
- Saint Martin Island: Caribbean island with a double nationality.
- Dominique: Boiling Lake, pluvial forest and Roseau.
- Granada. Grand Anse beach, snorkeling and waterfalls.
- Saint Thomas: Blackbeard Castle, beaches and trade.
- Negril: Seven Milles beach, snorkeling and bohemian.
- Grand Caiman: George Town, beaches and diving.
- Trinidad: Major Plaza, Romantic Museum, amazing travels, rivers, landscapes.
- Sint Maarten: Netherlander country on a Caribbean island.
- Saint Vincent and Grenadines: Sailing, diving, beaches and La Soufriere.
- San Cristobal Y Nieves: Beaches, snorkeling, woods, casinos and volcanoes.
- Santiago de Cuba: Colonial architecture, carnivals, culture.
- Kingston: Bob Marley Museum and Blue Mountains.
- Trinidad and Tobago: Birds, carnivals, Port Spain.
- Anguilla: Beaches of the Rendezvous Bay.
- Antigua and Barbuda: St Johns and Nelsons dockyard, beaches, landscapes.
- Cienfuegos: Thomas Terry Theater and Arch of Triumph, traditional Cuban music.
- Saint John: Hurricane Hole and footpath in Reef Bay.
- La Romana: Resorts zone, Town Altos de Chavon.
- Saone Island: Beaches, starfishes, Mano Juan.
- Tortola: Sailing navigation, beaches and snorkeling.
- Willemstad: Antique City and Bridge of Queen Emma.
- Bridgetown: The Garnish, underwater exploration in Carlisle.
- Cayo Coco: Beahces, coral reefs and flamingoes.
- Vieques: Fauna refuge, snorkeling and beaches.
- Gran Bahamas: Freeport, beaches and snorkeling.
- Santa Clara: Che Guevara Mausoleum and Vidal Park, rivers, landscapes, Cuban traditional food.
- Vinales: Vinales Valley, Municipal Museum, waterfalls, landscapes, lakes and rivers.
- Cabarete: Cabarete Bay, beaches and sports.
- Bayahibe: Dominica Plaza and Saone Island.
The Caribbean is a dreamed world that offers to every tourist many wonders and breathtaking places to explore, glorious seas, blue skies, great landscapes, varied food, luxurious villas and much more under the Caribbean warm sun; its also a region with a tropical sun and human heat, multiple colorful, green and natural zones full of vegetation and towns distinguished by a genuine tradition.
Every country that conform the Caribbean extends its arms to every visitor in the world since memorial times, offering their generosity and giving everyone unforgettable memories and marvelous souvenirs. Meet them staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
Asia, also called Asian continent, is the most populated and extended continent in the entire world. Tourism in Asia is the biggest industry with the biggest efficiencies of scale, concentrating more than 188 millions of tourists in its touristic destinies and luxury villas. This continent is formed by forty eight countries: Afghanistan, Armenia, Arabia Saudi, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barein, Burma, Brunei, Bhutan, Camboya, Qatar, China, North Korea, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazajistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Syria, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tajikistan, Oriental Timor, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen.
Some of the most popular touristic destinies are:
- Bangkok: with temples, palaces, markets and muay thai and Wat Phra Kaew
- Tokyo: with art museums, sanctuaries and temples with the color of autumn leaf, such as the Meijii Temple and the Imperial Palace.
- Ancient Temple of Nara (Japan)
- Beijing City (China)
- The door of Torii of Miyajima ( Japan)
- Temples of Angkor ( Camboya)
- Kyoto (Japan): Kyoto Temple, geishas and the Nijo Castle.
- Taj Majal ( India)
- Kamadura City ( Japan)
- Katmandu ( Nepal)
- Li River ( China)
- National Park of Nikko (Japan)
- Sofuku-ji Temple (Japan)
- Hong Kong: Victoria Peak, Kowloon and commerce.
- Camboya: Nom Pen, beaches, ruins of Angkor Wat.
- Singapore: Zoo Garden, gardens and shopping.
- Dubai: Burj Khalika, Atlantis and commerce.
- Phuket Province: Patong Beach and touristic complexes.
- Istanbul: Historical city of Europe and Asia.
- Osaka: Modern port city, Osaka Castle.
- Peking: Forbidden City and Tiananmen Plaza.
- Bali: Kuta, beaches, surf and Hindu temples.
- Shanghai: Bund, commerce and skyscrapers.
- Kuala Lumpur: Petron’s Towers, trades and gastronomy.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Notre-Dame and Museum of Vestiges of War.
- Hanoi: Bach Ma Temple and Dong Xian market.
- Maldives: Reefs, Male and Friday Mesquite.
- Seoul: Palace, shopping, casino, souvenirs, drama and pop.
- Siem Riep City: Elegant city with the Angkor ruins.
- Sri Lanka: Buddhist ruins like Sigiriya and beaches.
- Taipei: Modern and sprightly capital of Taiwan.
- Ko Samui: Beach, nightlife, Great Buda temple.
- Katmandu: Temples, sanctuaries and Durbar plaza.
- Delhi: Strong Red, Jama Masjid Mesquite Rajpath, Indian Door.
- Laos: Vietian, Temples and Luang Prabang.
- Petra: City worked in stones on Deep Valley.
- Dead Sea: salted Lake, tourism and Masada ruins.
- Macao: Casinos, Macao Tower, Portuguese culture.
- Manila: Philippines capital with a colonial center.
- Colombo: Gangaramaya Temple and Galle Face Green.
- New Delhi: Temples, graves, romantic love, shopping, culture.
Some activities that every tourist can practice to explore Asia are: architecture, diving, snorkeling, shopping and hiking; there is also a wide sylvan life, beaches, temples, nature, beaches and breathtaking landscapes.
Every visitor can practice varied activities according to their preferences, so they can discover the wonders that a continent like Asia hides, with a diverse gamma of cultures, hides many amazing that make visitors to fall in love of Asian history.
Asia as a continent counts with a diverse gamma of languages and cultures. Such as Chinese, Mandarin, Hindu, Cantonese Chinese, Urdu and Arabian; as official languages: Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hebrew, Bahasa Indonesian, Tibetan, Turkish, Persian, Burmese, Tagalog, Armenian, Russian and others.
Is a continent of beautiful cities and a great cuisine.
Asian countries constitute an attractive touristic destiny for tourists that want to explore new and different cultures, full of tonalities, mountains, temples, festivals, different sport styles such as: karate, judo, aikido, kenpo, taichi, kung fu, shaolin, taekwondo, tangsudo, kali philippine and others originals from Japan, China, Philippines and Korea.
Asian cuisine is commonly characterized for its abundant and diverse uses of seafood, precedent from the Atlantic and Indian sea. Rice farming indicates the ingredients richness based in this food. One of the most popular Asian plates is the noodle soup, elaborated in multiple forms and also with vegetables. In some parts of Asia, depending of their culture and culinary customs, it’s common to employ sauces slightly specialized named curry, which is to eat with meat or legumes and generally with rice too. Discover Asia in one of our luxury villa rentals.
Asia is full of spectacular wonders, it´s a gorgeous touristic destiny with many interesting places to go vacation.
A continent like Asia captivates every visitor with marvelous scenes, in forest and in the city; its ancient places such as temples and ruins are full of history, that enchants everyone; besides of the plenty of activities that tourists practice to get in touch with the place they are visiting, connect with the continent and at the same time create amazing memories, relax, take great souvenirs and have dreamed vacations.
North America also called Septrentional America, Boreal America or Septrentional Continent, considered by many people a continent or supercontinent of America because of the cultural and geological differences; is also one of the greatest exponents of tourism in the entire world. Politically its divided by three countries that form it: Canada, United States of America and Mexico.
Having a diverse weather, tourism in North America enchants to the visitors with gripping landscapes and marvelous cities, delighting them with the most significant places, a great number of diverse activities, an interesting culture, a rich wildlife and an exquisite nature allowing to every tourist to connect with the place they are visiting. Meet North America staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
North America is one of the most spectacular touristic destinies with the cold and beautiful lands of Alaska, descending to some great places like California beaches and Mexican shores.
Some touristic destinies that exhibit the continent are shown in the following:
- Luxury Accommodation in New York: City of The Statue of Liberty and amazing skyscrapers.
- Luxury Accommodation in Los Angeles: Hollywood, Venice beach and The Lakers.
- Luxury Accommodation in Las Vegas: The Strip, casinos and gourmet food
- Luxury Accommodation in San Francisco: City of The Golden Gate Bridge, tram system and mist.
- Luxury Accommodation in Cancun: Beaches and a sprightly night life.
- Luxury Accommodation in Orlando: Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios.
- Luxury Accommodation in Disneyland: Renowned thematic park
- Luxury Accommodation in Washington DC: Capital of the United States of America with the Smithsonian.
- Luxury Accommodation in Miami: South Beach and Small Havana
- Luxury Accommodation in San Diego: Great beaches and San Diego Zoo.
- Luxury Accommodation in Toronto: CN Tower and the Ontario Real Museum.
- Luxury Accommodation in Honolulu: Capital of Hawaii, place of the amazing Waikiki Beach.
- Luxury Accommodation in Boston: Freedom Trail, Red Sox and clam soup.
- Luxury Accommodation in Banff: Cinema events, Banff cable car and skiing.
- Luxury Accommodation in Oahu: Pearl Harbor
- Luxury Accommodation in Mexico City: Museum of Frida, Zocalo and Aztec ruins.
- Luxury Accommodation in Seattle: Space Needle, Starbucks and Puget channel.
- Luxury Accommodation in Chicago: Willis Tower, The Cubs and Chicago pizza.
- Luxury Accommodation in Chichen Itza: Famed destiny to see and explore Maya ruins.
- Luxury Accommodation in Montreal: Vieux-Montreal, Notre-Dame and gardens.
- Luxury Accommodation in Costa Rica: San Jose, Beaches and tropical woods.
- Luxury Accommodation in Alaska: Denali, whales and glaciers.
- Luxury Accommodation in Maui: Haleakala Volcano and beaches.
- Luxury Accommodation in Hawaii Island: Volcanoes, beaches and Kohala Coast.
- Luxury Accommodation in New Orleans: Mardi Grass, jazz and trolleys.
- Luxury Accommodation in Quebec: Chateau Frontenac, Winter Festival.
- Luxury Accommodation in Philadelphia: Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.
- Luxury Accommodation in Niagara Falls: Horseshoe waterfall from the Skylon tower.
National Parks present a picturesque landscape with a colorful fauna and steamy geysers; over 1100 km of nature trails were the tourist can find open-air activities such as camping, skiing, climbing and hiking. There are also distinctive places with scenic views that fulfill everyone with calmness. Discover them in one of our luxury villa rentals.
Some National Parks: National Park Great Canyon, Yosemite, Park Stanley, In Vancouver, National Park of Yellowstone, National Park Zion, National Park of Bryce Canyon ( natural amphitheater), National Park of Grand Teton, National Park of Arch’s (red rocks),Whistler ( old Olympic site).
North America is a continent were you can find some of the most cosmopolitan cities of the world; full of movement and attractions, places to go shopping and buy amazing souvenirs, fashion shows, museums and historic sites; beautiful beaches, modern bowling, spectacular amusement parks, sea world, gorgeous views and landscapes, a great night life. Water sports and much more that invites you to visit this continent full of wonders and take home unforgettable experiences.
Central America is the geographic region inside the American continent included between North America and South America. Politically, Central America is divided in seven independent countries: Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama. Predominates a tropical weather and precipitations are always changing. Meet them staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
Magical countries with a little of everything form Central America, a continent that invites every tourist to discover the true natural and artistic wonders through many amazing touristic destinies, like these ones:
- Luxury villas in Costa Rica, with great and tropical beaches; offers San Jose, its capital, which is the most important politic, economic and social center and has a relevant importance to transportation and telecommunication, offering museums and bars to delight.
- Belize counts with antique and interesting ruins, beautiful beaches and reefs.
- Guatemala with an antique air, exhibits The Atitlan Lake and Maya ruins.
- Panama owns a colonial old helmet and the Panama Channel.
- Honduras offers the Island of the Bay, ruins and Tegucigalpa (capital of Honduras).
- El Salvador suggests alpine and surf cities and also San Salvador, (capital of El Salvador) the biggest city of the country economically speaking.
- National Park Manuel Antonio: Tropical protected coast forest.
- Tikal: enormous Park with ruins and Maya temples.
- Antique Guatemala (previously known a Santiago de Los Caballeros de Guatemala) shows colonial churches and The Pacaya Volcano.
- Atitlan Lake: Volcanoes, Panajachel and Atitlan Reverve.
- Roatan: Reefs diving and West Bay Beach.
- Monteverde: Hiking and Cloudy Woods Reserve.
- Tamarindo: Las Baulas Park, Tamarindo Beach and surf.
- Belize City: Belize Museum and spinning manual bridge.
- National Park Corcovado: Extended tropical forest with biodiversity.
- Granada: Colonial places and Nicaragua Lake.
- Archipelago of San Blas: Adventure places, channels and ships sailing.
- Managua: Cathedral in ruins and Sandino Statue.
- National Park Tortuguero: Protected area and turtles nesting.
- San Pedro: Shark Ray Alley and Maya ruins.
- Flores: Ruins, lakes, caves, and backpackers.
- Chichicastenango: Markets, lakes, churches, ruins and handicrafts.
- Leon: Leon Cathedral and near volcanoes.
- Liberia: La Agonia Church and Guanaste Museum.
- Utila: Wale Shark Center and underwater exploration.
- Quetzaltenango: Santa Maria Volcano and Municipal Theater.
Central America as a continent has a singular beauty with a great historical load and an interesting cultural wealth, being an essential touristic destiny that proposes a conserved baroque architecture, many ruins of catholic churches, restored temples that make a marvelous testimony of cultural and artistic achievements of their civilization.
This continent is an authentically tropical paradise with colonial towns, national parks and volcanic lakes; has as huge culture diversity, unique landscapes, virgin woods, a colonial architecture, exuberating hillsides, archeological remains, zip lines, an environment full of animals and a relaxing air that keeps every tourist restful with bright sunsets that always enchants every visitor.
Being a perfect adventure destiny there are many activities to realize: surf is a well-known sport around the entire world that has rescued the centroamerican nation; amusing excursions in kayak, ship or cruisers; diving attracts visitors from the entire world; taking a walk in bicycle, diving surrounded by beautiful corals and big starfishes and participate in voluntary programs to help turtles nesting; open-air activities, architecture and adventures are some of the most solicited activities in this continent.
Central America invites every visitor to look over a breathtaking route and with an adventurous touch its big natural treasures; a marvelous continent that has a significant history, a diverse culture, natural beauties from mountainous to quiet beaches being always present the Maya culture. This original continent will allow you to take with you a piece of centroamerican culture, an inner peace and amazing stories and adventures that will last for ever. Discover it staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
South America, also known as Meridional America, Midday America, Austral America and Meridional Continent; is one of the parts that form the supercontinent America. This continent is conformed by the union of twelve countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Surinam, Uruguay and Venezuela; holding many cultures and races, this part of the continent is located in The Caribbean.
South America has many attractive and spectacular touristic destinies in many of the countries that form it, being an important point were every culture of the American continent join and show its charms and its great extensions of natural vegetation. Some of the best touristic destinies of South America are mentioned below. Meet them staying in one of our luxury villa rentals.
- Salto Del Angel, in Venezuela, the highest waterfall in the world.
- Los Andes, in Brazil, out of Asia is the longest cordilleras.
- Amazon River, the biggest river and wood.
- Brazil: Gorgeous beaches, Redeemer Christ.
- Atacama: Wide dessert.
- Machu Pichu, in Peru, with an Inca Citadel and Temple of Sun, is one of the world seven wonders.
- Peru: Machu Pichu, Lima and Titicaca Lake.
- Ecuador: Galapagos Island.
- Bolivia: Salar de Uyuni, El Pantanal, mountainous and glaciers National Parks, La Paz, Titicaca Lake and Los Andes.
- Colombia: San Andres Island.
- Argentina and Chile: Earth of Fire.
- Cusco: Inca ruins and Santo Domingo Convent.
- Rio de Janeiro: Copacabana, Pan de Azucar and carnivals.
- Lima: Larco Museum and colonial architecture.
- Buenos Aires: Pink House, Colon Theater and MALBA Museum.
- Santiago de Chile: Plaza of Arms and Metropolitan Park.
- Salar of Uyuni: Huge saline with the Incahuasi Island.
- National Park Towers of Paine: Mountainous national park with glaciers.
- Titicaca: Enormous lake fauna and Inca ruins.
- Quito: Ecuador capital and has colonial buildings.
- Cartagena: Old city with beaches and the Rosario Islands.
- Pascua Islands: Big moais status and Rano Kau Volcano.
- Bogota: Gold Museum and colonial places.
- La Paz: Illimani Mount, Murillo Plaza and markets.
- Sao Paulo: Architecture, MASP museum and commerce.
- Ushuaia: Martial Mounts and Antarctica Ports.
- Arequipa: Baroque buildings and Plaza of Arms.
- Aruba: Spacious beaches and Island of the Hollander Caribbean.
- Glacier Perito Moreno: Glaciers, hiking and parks.
- Medellin: Flowers fair, Botero and teleferics.
- Ollantaytambo: Ollantaytambo Ruins and Inca Center.
- Puno: Titicaca Lake and folkloric festivals.
- Mendoza: Independence Plaza and Malbec bodega.
- San Carlos of Barouche: Ski, chocolate and Nahuel Huapi Lake.
- Canyon of Colca: Canyon with excursions and gorgeous bird.
- El Caliphate: National Parks and glaciers.
- Valparaiso: Pablo Neruda house and funiculars.
- Galapagos Islands: Charles Darwin, otariinae and testudines.
- Salvador Bay: Afrobrazilian cultura and San Francisco.
- Warm Waters: Thermal baths and access to Machu Pichu.
- Montevideo: Old colonial city and the Pocitos Beach.
- Nasca: Desserts, trochilidae ruins and amazing landscapes.
- National Park The Glaciers: Glaciers, lakes and iced camps.
- National Natural Park Tayrona: Protected coast surrounded by mountains.
- Punta Arenas: Stretch of Magallanes, travelling base.
- Santa Marta: Prot, resort, access to the Tayrona Park.
- Iquitos: Peruvian Amazonas, nature, fauna and excursions.
- Cuenca: Colonial churches, Tomebamba ruins.
- Pessac: Ruins and markets.
- Trinidad and Tobago: Birds, carnivals and Port Spain.
- Paraguay: Asuncion. Waterfalls and chaco savannah.
- Santa Cruz Island: Ayora Port, Darwin Scientific Station.
- Huacachina: Huacachina Lagoon and sand dune.
- Manaus: Meeting of the Waters and Amazonas Theater.
South America has many countries with gorgeous touristic destinies that transform this continent into an important point where many cultures have an encounter to show their biggest charms. Has many enchants, breathtaking landscapes and waterfalls, natural national parks, Inca ruins and some of the most spectacular wonders in the world; beaches, lakes and lagoons doesn´t compare to any others and the load of history that owns South America transform it into a famous and popular continent, making every visitor to fall in love of natural beauty and to appreciate the variety of cultures that exists.
Stay in one of our luxury villa rentals and have a dream stay!